Application Chemist and customer care Specialist - Flow chemistry (United States)
ThalesNano is a company dedicated to making dangerous and difficult chemistry safe and easy to perform while assisting advances in the scientific field of chemistry.
Our management team of chemists has been deeply committed to expanding the horizons of chemistry with the goal of providing chemists with a dynamic new way of enabling them to perform new chemistry for tomorrow. The company was founded in 2002 and is located in Budapest, Hungary, but also has offices in the United Kingdom and United States. The company is widely recognized for its expertise in transforming chemical processes to microscale continuous-flow operations and developing manual or robotic continuous microreactors for the chemical industry. Researchers can now perform a wide variety of reactions and can easily scale them up, without the need for reoptimization processes to reach the production scale.
ThalesNano’s results are strictly founded on its own R&D activities, which directly realize the company’s goals along with newer innovative endeavors. The H-Cube® hydrogenation reactor, developed by ThalesNano, has been awarded the prestigious R&D 100 Award in 2005 by the R&D Magazine as well as the Hungarian Industry Innovation Prize in 2005. ThalesNano has over 50 patents all over the world and more then 500 publications that utilize its instruments. Over 1200 already sold flow chemistry reactors cements ThalesNano’s place as the true market leader in continuous flow chemistry. With a temperature range of -70°C to 1000 °C and a pressure range of vacuum to 400 bar, ThalesNano instruments boast the widest chemistry space available on the market in flow chemistry, allowing users to do almost any chemistry, from exothermic reactions to novel compound synthesis, moreover safely, economically and easily.
- · With Director of US Operations, develop opportunities to present THS portfolio in biotech, pharma and academic settings
- · Align product demonstrations with prospective clients
- · Develop and execute plans for customer care instrumentation service and chemistry application pre/post sales
- · Present Thalesnano solutions at conferences and seminars
- · Give training and presentations to prospects and customers.
- · Assist users with basic engineering of devices
- · Be a liaison person between end users and service department
- · Continuously optimize efficiency of the process in Boston/Cambridge as targeted territory focus
- · Strong organic synthetic background
- · Engineering and troubleshooting hands-on experience with lab equipment is a plus
- · Proven synthetic background with examples of achievement
- · Highly self-driven, goal-oriented and customer-focused personality
- · Some familiarity with the Boston/Cambridge academic and pharmaceutical setting
- · Willingness to map out local region with areas of potential business opportunities
- · Degree in science or engineering
- · Excellent presentation, communication skills
- · Enjoy direct contact to customers and ready to build territory as the focal point in the US
- · Territory focus will be Boston/Cambridge as a focus with some occasional travel in additional regional coverage when needed
- · Action packed day-to-day career in the largest target market in the US
- · The chance to be part of an exceptional growth story with continuous flow chemistry
- · A compensation package reflecting your personal effort and success
If you are interested please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org