When you join us at Thalesnano, you’ll be part of a smart, action-driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery.
As a market leader in microflow catalytic reactors Thalesnano is searching for an Application Scientist that will lead our development, application and protocol optimization discussions with clients and prospects in support to our growing flow-reactor portfolio offered to the chemical industry.
- Lead technical product specification, application and protocol optimization discussions with clients and prospects.
- Schedule and coordinate face to face technical interactions with customers.
- Work together with the other product managers to be able to provide the most desirable solution to our clients.
- Assist sales & marketing team in identifying customer opportunities, needs, determine technical feasibility.
- Serve as the primary field-based technical interface to potential and existing customers.
- Provide first line troubleshooting on issues that arise related to end-user’s technical skills or scientific understanding.
- Facilitate efficient communication between clients, sales & marketing team, product development and management.
- Participate in and hold training programs and seminars to external customers to increase customer awareness.
- Collaborate with R&D and provide recommendations on how products can be improved, and also inform product management of potential custom development opportunities to serve identified customer needs.
- Maintain awareness of competitor activities and the marketplace generally, ensuring that relevant information is circulated within the organization in an effective and timely manner.
- Master’s degree in Chemistry (preferably in organic chemistry or heterogeneous catalysis), Biochemistry, Engineering or related discipline. Ph.D. is an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years of technical experience in life sciences industry.
- Hands-on experience in synthetic chemistry.
- Experience in interacting with external clients and ability to present technical content to small and large audiences.
- Ability to work as part of a highly effective team of multidisciplinary professionals.
- Self-motivated, proactive work ethics. Able to work independently with limited day-to-day supervision of the manager.
- Up to 10% travel will be required (most travel will be contained within Europe, but some international travel may be required).
- Global mindset - ability to work with teams across the global and cultural difference.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English.
What we offer:
- Working with market leading instruments.
- Competitive salary and compensation package.
- Professional development opportunity in an action-driven company.
- Pleasant, modern working environment.
Budapest, Graphisoft Park
If you would like to improve your professional knowledge as a member of a dynamic team, please send your CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.