We are searching for a creative, methodical and hands-on development leader to help build and manage our new Szeged based team.
You will be an experienced Development Team Leader, whilst being highly technical and hands-on capable, you will lead development projects on predominantly high pressure electrolyzer cell based technologies. Managing the successful delivery of highly professional class leading products will require you to plan, coordinate and lead activities across the full development lifecycle. This will include working closely with other departments and external collaborators.
Working closely with other team leaders you will ensure the structured and coordinated planning of your team’s development. Your technical background and experience will ensure you can offer the support and guidance required to be able to support and assist developers at all levels. This role offers challenges across a wide variety of projects and responsibilities, including the opportunity to influence the future direction of the company.
- Build a manage fully functional dynamic development team
- Line management and personal development of a team of highly skilled developers
- Managing the delivery of simultaneous product development projects from design through to release
- Capable of understanding and contributing to the technical solution at all stages of the product lifecycle
- Thorough testing of the products from proof of concept to prototype
- Working closely with upper management to produce accurate delivery estimates and manage the transition from analysis through to design and delivery
- Creation of development strategies in alignment with the company’s.
- Reporting and continuous communication to high level management and board members
- Participation in writing patent documentation.
- Continuous monitoring of ongoing projects. Creation and updating of technical documentation when needed.
- Work with and communicate all relevant development information to adjacent teams such as production, service, sales and marketing
- Monitor and create processes to streamline and make more efficient the R and D section.
- Preparation of monthly and annual cost plans
- Manage Development project related suppliers.
- Participate in the product certification for international markets
- Experience in either electrolyzer or fuel cell development
- Experience with fluid dynamics (both gas and liquid management)
- Experience with complex computer controlled electronic devices
- University level engineering degree as a minimum (chemical or mechanical engineering preferred)
- Good communication skills
- Proactive, show initiative
- Intermediate level English is essential
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Csongrád / Bács Kiskun / Jász-Nagykun Szolnok county address card
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Challenging and creative work in a successful team
- Development opportunity
Please send your application to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org