On-demand hydrogen generation to eliminate gas cylinders
On-demand hydrogen generation
The H-Genie® is an award-winning compact system designed for on-demand hydrogen generation. Utilizing patented technology, it enables you to produce 4.0 purity hydrogen gas from water at pressures up to 100 bar (1450 psi) and flow rates up to 1 NL/min. The system is designed to be used in any laboratory as a safer and simpler replacement for hydrogen cylinders and to expand your chemistry capabilities.
Features of the H-Genie® hydrogen generator
- Hydrogen generation from deionized water – no cylinders needed
- High pressure to expand your chemistry capabilities
- Compatible with any reactors and balloons
- Simple setup and use
- Compact footprint to save space
- Internal hydrogen detector for improved safety
- Variable flow rate, pressure, and volume control
- Monitors hydrogen consumption with data export functionality
- Suitable for any laboratory or fume hood
Systems compatible with the H-Genie®
Phoenix™ Flow systems
The Phoenix™ II Flow Reactor is a powerful instrument which can heat the reaction zone up to 450 °C and is compatible with multiple types and sizes of reactors (CatCarts®, MidiCarts™, coiled reactors, metal-metal sealed catalyst columns).
Designed to be used safely in any discovery, development, process, petrochemical or catalyst screening lab, the Phoenix – H-Genie® hydrogenation platform combines in-situ high pressure hydrogen generation from water with high temperature reactor capability and a precise gas data monitoring system for the first time. Chemists and chemical engineers can now run hydrogen-based experiments with homogeneous or heterogeneous catalysts up to 450°C and 100 bar without the need for hydrogen cylinders or hydrogen infrastructure.
Technical data of the H-Genie® hydrogen generator
Do you have more questions?
Reach out to us at any time and experience fast and efficient support tailored to your specific needs.