A low cost solution for your automated laboratory needs
A revolutionary bench-top in situ hydrogen generating reactor, combined with an industry recognized automated liquid handler and software.
The H-Cube Autosampler™ provides all the inherent benefits of the H-Cube® or the H-Cube Pro™ (safety, convenience, high throughput) integrated with an automated liquid handler made by Gilson Inc. and a dedicated control software. Now you can include hydrogenation or other heterogeneous catalytic reactions to automated synthesis.
The included control software H-Sampler allows the monitoring of the entire process, including fully automated remote control of the H-Cube® or the H-Cube Pro™.
- The continuous flow hydrogenation with the H-Cube series allows the integration of hydrogenation or other heterogeneous catalytic reactions to automated synthesis.
- The Autosampler™ may be placed under a regular vented fume hood. No need for explosion-proof environment.
- The entire experiment can run unattended and supervised remotely.
- Reaction parameters are automatically set and reaction only starts when H-Cube® or the H-Cube Pro™ has fully stabilized.
- Reaction times take only a few minutes. Pressure and temperature can be optimized for 100% product conversion.
- Easy-to-use software with customizable parameters.
- Fully integrated solution.
- Experiments logged into files.
- No additional software costs or software maintenance.
Hardware requirement for the H-Sampler software:
- Windows compatible PC
- One available PCI expansion slot (to insert a serial expansion card, provided)
- 512 MB of RAM
- 100 MB of disk space
- User account with administrator access rights
- Gilson GX-271 liquid handler with Gilson 402 syringe pump and GX direct injector
- Automated injection of samples up to 10 mL (standard injection loop is 2 mL, other sizes optional)
- Open vial and closed vial fraction collection
- Gilson Code 23W sample rack with 5 mL scintillation vials and Gilson Code 24 product rack with 25 mL vials (other Code 20 rack and vials optional, custom racks may also be integrated)
- H-Sampler automation software supports rack and test bed customization, experiment design for library production or process optimization and full control of the liquid handler and the H-Cube Pro™. Software update and maintenance is included. Computer to be provided by Customer.
|Technical data of Gilson GX 271|
|Dimensions||59.7 x 54.1 x 57.1 cm (23.5 x 21.3 x 22.5 in)|
|Frequency||50 to 60 Hz|
|Voltage||100-240V (Universal input)|
|Current rating||2.0A for 100-120V or 1.0A for 220-240V|
|Power consumption||250W maximum|
|Weight||22 kg (48 lb)|
The Autosampler™ makes the whole processes on the H-Cube Pro™ fully automated.
When used in conjunction with the H-Cube Pro™ and Autosampler™, it gives the possibility of the easy screening of catalysts, fast reaction optimization and compound library production to be run on a fully automated basis, as well as the simplified sample injection and fraction collection of the end product.
H-Cube Pro™ + Phoenix Flow Reactor™ + Gas Module™
Fully automated flow chemistry platform dedicated to automating high pressure and temperature reactions, with or without reagent gases such as carbon monoxide or hydrogen. The automated system features the H-Cube Pro™, the Phoenix Flow Reactor™ and the Gas Module™ combined with the Autosampler™. The PC-controlled automated system is able to automatically inject starting materials into the reaction zone and then to collect the product as well. The combined system is one of the most versatile automation systems available and can perform the following:
- Reactions from 10-450 °C and 1-100 bar (1450 psi)
- 14 different reagent gases
- Heterogeneous or homogeneous catalysis